- Drive to Weymouth Sportsmen’s Club and pick up membership forms located at the left side of the front door.
- Click here to view our membership PDF form. Once the PDF opens, print the form, then complete it and follow the next steps shown below.
- Complete the application and send in by one of the following methods:
1. Mail it to: Weymouth Sportsmen’s Club, PO Box 13, Weymouth, MA 02188
2. Drop it in the black mailbox in front of the club located to the right of the front door
- New member orientation.
New member applicants are required to attend an orientation meeting for review of all club rules and procedures. You will recieve a key card at that time which will allow you 24/7 access to the club and the range (provided you have your firearms license). All potential new members must attend a session.
- Once your application has been received, reviewed and accepted, we will contact you with a date and time for your orientation.
Please note: Applications may take up to 2 weeks or more to process.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of the executive board/officers.