- Applicants for membership must be at least (18) years of age, of good moral character and a citizen of the United States.
- Applicants who have been conditionally approved for membership must attend a new members safety orientation.
- New members must pay a one-time initiation fee of $50.00, access Fob fee $20.00 and annual dues of $150.00. All members must volunteer 6 hours per year to help the club. Any member not able to volunteer their time will be assessed an additional $25.00.
- Applicants should have proof of possession of a Firearm Identification Card (FID) or a License To Carry (LTC) and NRA membership. Applicants/members who do not have an LTC will not have access to firearms range until a current LTC is obtained. If you would like to obtain a firearms license see how to obtain your license here.
- All candidates, once elected, shall comply with the by-laws and the rules of the WSC at all times.